Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some Random Thoughts

Just to break the monotony of the current tone of this blog I present a few random thoughts.

1) Lamar advertising recently put up a new billboard on the I-15 north just as you come into Vegas. It's essentially a big-screen television that they put ads on. Kinda cool idea. The only problem is for the people who live in the neighborhood that the sign faces. They get a bright light into the back yard of their homes now that wasn't there before. The funniest thing is, Lamar put up a billboard on the I-15 south advertising their new billboard. Just in case you miss that giant blinking thing that glares across the lanes of traffic.

2) I hate that community outreach radio that they put on Sunday mornings. I want to hear music, but on every channel it's either a medical program or some useless pseudo news program where someone drones on about a completely uninteresting subject over a bad phone connection. Wake me when it's over.

3) Bally's hotel has a new stage show called "Price is Right Live". No Bob Barker, but everyone is a contestant and prizes include trips and of course... "A New Car!". Sounds like a fun time and what other Vegas show gives you a chance to win prizes?

Okay, back to bashing on me and my co-bloggers. Pardon the interruption.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.