Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Got a New Site

Steve the Pirate is going to help me set up the new Shoot a Liberal. The domain will be 'shootaliberal.com' and I hope to have it up and running soon. I'm so glad that I will finally be rid of this Blogger crap.

Even though they seem to have gotten their act straight with the child molesters, I think it will be good for me to get a site that is away from the garbage that Blogger allows.

I am extending an open invitation to all of the readers that have commented on this site to come check out the new one.

Yes that means trolls too. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have as much fun blogging.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.