Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Goodbye Blogger!

I guess the time has come to find a new home. Co-blogger and good friend Fmragtops has found out that Blogger is hosting a site dedicated to pedophilia.

The response he received from Blogger is pretty much the same "we only host it" crap that most of these big corporations tend to spew. Turn a blind eye just to make a lousy buck. (Except that hosting here is free... so I don't really get it.)

I'm joining the many others who are moving elsewhere. If you have a Blogger blog and care about the well-being of children, I recommend you to do the same.

Now I just have to find out where to put this...



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.