Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Name Change?

I may have to change the name of this blog. I never want the 'Gun Toting Liberal' to think that it applies to him.

I found GTL via the Blogging Man 2007 'Wall of Blogs' and began reading his site with the full expectation that it would fit the mold of Huffpo or the DU. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he is an independent thinker that provides thought-provoking topics and never resorts to insults to get his point across. Regretfully(?), this means that he is not the easy target of ridicule I was hoping to find.

He's even got me to see his point of view on a few topics. This is a feat not easily accomplished. Go check out his site. You won't regret it.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.