Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, February 10, 2006

I am offended.

TM and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

I am issuing a fatwa against the people of Warner Brothers animation for creating cartoons in which I, Wile E. Coyote (genius), am portrayed as a simpleton. These cartoons are degrading to my image and only serve to insult coyotes everywhere.

This will likely cause coyotes to become violent. We may even resort to ordering dynamite from ACME and using it to blow up the Warner Brothers studios. Don't think I can't, I have plans already made up to divert the cars of the executive staff to the top of a cliff causing them to tumble to their deaths.

I demand an apology from the heads of Warner Brothers! And one from that infuriating roadrunner! I'm still recovering from that incident with the anvil!



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.