Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm Back

Wow, Pittsburgh was... well, an experience to say the least. There was this white stuff falling from the sky when I was headed out and the plane has to go get hit with a water cannon spraying some sort of funky ice-melting liquid. I don't know what that was all about but I'm sure it had something to do with Bush causing global warming. Heck, the antifreeze was probably provided by Halliburton.

I do know that it was because of me that Yahoo now shows Smooth Jazz in the top 10 stations on Launch. (How's that for inflating my ego?)



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.