Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Evil Glenn's New Horizons

(A Filthy Lie)

File this under weird: My phone rings last night at about 11:30 P.M. It's NASA administrator Michael Griffin. He wants to know why some guy named Glenn Reynolds has sent him threatening messages concerning the New Horizons spacecraft.

Of course, I have no idea what Evil Glenn wants with a piano sized probe that is filled with... 24 pounds of plutonium!!

Hang on a second... How did he get my phone number? Why was he calling me?

"I Googled 'Glenn Reynolds' and you were on the list."

"Not the first, not second... I'm not even on the first page. Something is fishy here. But I digress, the point is that Evil Glenn is obviously after the plutonium!"

"He wants to build a bomb?"

"That's not like Glenn. My guess is that he will use it to power something far more sinister. Something like..."



"How do we stop him?"

"The only way I know to stop Glenn Reynolds is with Techno Music. He can't stand the stuff."

"We'll do it! Thank you Sean!"

"No problem. And Mike, lose my number."

Told you it was weird.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.