Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Evil Glenn's Dirty Rag

(A Filthy Lie)

I hate school fundraisers. Kids are coming to the door every other week during the school year to hawk candy bars, wrapping paper, sausage sticks, or worst of all, magazines. Really kids, if I want to subscribe to Time, I'll call them up myself. I don't need you blinking those big, sad puppydog eyes at me while begging for a year's subscription.

Yesterday I had some kid come to my door and he was selling just one magazine. I tried to tell him I wasn't interested but he forced his way in and proceeded to conduct a short spiel on how great this magazine was. It was not the typical magazine, you see. It was about Antarctic romps with avian friends. Pretty gross stuff. Especially the pictures. Finally I was able to force the kid out but not before he grabbed my blender and made an evil cackle.

I wonder who that kid was...

I wonder what happened to my neighbor's dog...

I wonder why I'm typing all of my internal dialogue...

INSTAPUNDO DELENDA EST!



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.