Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This May be the End

My sincerest apologies to those I may have offended. Last night I was informed that my last post may have been offensive to certain people. That is why it has been edited from the original. I never meant this blog to be anything more than a whimsical look at the lunacy of the left, but apparently some take it far more seriously. It's not the action of a troll, rather, it is some people close to me that do not comment here, they call me at home.

I don't know if this will be my last post here. I wanted to utilize this space only to vent and sharpen my writing, but if I am going to be questioned on the content, I'm not sure if it is worth the hassle. I'll need some time to think about it. In the mean time, I will continue submitting to Battle Born News and Love America First. I hope to see you there.

God Bless you all and have a Merry Christmas.

-SeanS



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.