Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Evil Glenn's New Year

(A Filthy Lie)

Like many of us, Evil Glenn will be starting the new year with a list of resolutions. Here is a list of them. Can you guess which one's he will break?

1) Lose 10 pounds. A shake for breakfast, one for lunch, and a sensible dinner.

2) Start an exercise routine. It's finally time to use that Bow-flex my wife bought me.

3) Change out my comments in my posts. I think I'll try "How 'bout that" instead of "Indeed".

4) Clone myself. Have mini-me kick Frank J's butt.

5) Give up control of the blogosphere to Michelle Malkin. Heh, who am I kidding?

Well, that's all he had for 2006. Happy New Year, Glenn. There will be many more good lies to spread in the coming year.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.