Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Long Time Off

I just got done with 6 days off of work. Yay for me. Unfortunately, that meant being away from the blog and sure enough, some little brat kids are playing in my comments section.

Okay, time out. This is a blog. I post stuff, you comment on sed stuff and the cycle continues. This is NOT a chat room. This is not your teenie bopper friend's site on Myspace. If you wish to make a relevent comment, feel free to do so even if it is simply to stomp on me for my opinion on the subject at hand. Any comments other than those pertaining to the subject matter will be removed.

Thanks to Blogger for FINALLY putting in comment moderation.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.