Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Evil Glenn's Fault

(A Filthy Lie)

It's been a heck of a month so far. My stepson drove his car off the side of the road and took out a fire hydrant. The car is totaled. My insurance rates will rise astronomically and I'm forced to find alternate transportation means for him as he has a full time job.

I couldn't figure out why it happened. He is a fairly safe driver and his little car was in great condition. Suddenly the answer just came to me. Evil Glenn.

Yes, Evil Glenn has been using his blog to put subliminal suggestions into his head causing him to drive erratically at the most inopportune times. He was forced, against his will, to drive 10 MPH over the speed limit just as he came up to the turn in the road so he would lose control. The financial effect on me would cause me to stop blogging and actually start working.

Now, if only I can prove it in court...



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.