Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

An Empty Post

It's one of those days.

I awoke yesterday afternoon after recovering from another long night shift. As is my habit, I went immediately to the shower to restore life to my brain. Whilst in the shower, an idea came to me. It was to be my finest post yet, filled with wit and bound to cause a serious philosophical discussion to ensue. Here's the problem: I didn't write it down.

I came to work, excited to type up this wonderful thought-provoking jewel. In the car I had my book-on-tape running; Starship Titanic, a novel by Douglas Adams and Terry Jones. It's been a while since I had last listened to it and was enjoying it quite thoroughly. Listen, laugh... forget all about what it was I was going to write.

I wracked my brain all night until now, when I have decided to resign all hope of ever remembering my little jewel of wisdom.

I bet Socrates never had this problem.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.