Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Who's That?

Here I am, at work, minding my own business and enjoying a cup of tea, when who should send me a TXT message? My brother. Long lost, New Zealand-dwelling, sheepherder.

I think the last time I heard from him was on my birthday (E-card). Now he says he is communicating better. Well at least he checked out my blog. He's Jermcool.

In honor of him coming to my site... it's New Zealand joke time!

Q: What's the New Zealand national motto?

A: The land where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Post your best in the comments section.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.