Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Does This Scare You?

Ever since I heard about this infamous bird flu, I am reminded of the whole SARS fiasco and West Nile virus. I have been bitten by a number of mosquitos and if I have gotten West Nile, I didn't notice.

I can't help but think that this is just another media scare they can use to keep ratings up. There is nothing people like more than thinking they are in mortal danger. It gets the adrenaline pumping and makes the heart race. That's why there are things like rollercoasters.

If this thing spreads to humans, I'll get worried. Until then, I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch as they kill more chickens.

I bet PETA just loves this.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.