Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wonderful News!

President Bush has a great plan for dealing with the rising gas prices across the nation:

"Don't buy gas if you don't need it"
Whew. I feel relieved now. I know that people won't be buying gas on random urges anymore. I almost went to the gas station this morning, with a full tank, to buy gas on a whim and then I heard that the president didn't want me to buy gas because I didn't need it. I have a strange desire to spend $3.00 a gallon. YEAH, RIGHT!

How about putting a cap on the cost of gas? I feel terrible about what's happening in Louisiana and Mississippi, but there are others in this nation suffering as well.

The truck driver that has to pay for his own fuel is now losing money transporting goods. Those who have to drive for their job are looking at losing their jobs because oil companies price gouge at the pump. President Bush, use the powers you have to put an end to this. I can't afford it anymore.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.