Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Why Work Sucks

Back in my Navy days, it was an understood that one person could make life terrible for the whole division by screwing up. Now that I'm a civilian, I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with such things. Boy, was I wrong.

One of our employees is coming back off a recent suspension and because of that, I'm no longer able to use the internet for anything other than job related stuff while I'm at work. That is going to make these 12 hour shifts a lot tougher. I used to be able to stream music off of Yahoo while surfing the news and blogs. Now I can't. This means I will very likely be posting less (not that I do much as it is).

Maybe it is time to start looking for a job somewhere else.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.