Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Land Ho!

Avast me mateys! Beware the dreaded monster of the Pacific! I been told many a tall tale but never have a heard a load of carp gut like this. I seen enough from my travels to know these scurvy dogs can't be trusted. Keep the cannons at the ready me hearties and watch these Koreans close.

Responding to Pyongyang’s claims that it needs atomic weapons for defense, North Korea and the United States pledged to respect each other’s sovereignty and right to peaceful coexistence, and also to take steps to normalize relations.
Yaaargh. Me eye be on 'ya and me weapon be at the ready.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.