Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Evil Glenn's Final Post

(A Filthy Lie)

20 years in the future:

I heard a rumor that things aren't going so well for the Puppy Blender. His position in the ecosystem has been usurped for the past 5 years by the likes of Michelle Malkin and FrankJ of IMAO. The latter has been the bane of his existence for the past 20+ years and he has stated such in his final post:

I, Glenn Reynolds, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath control of the blogosphere to FrankJ and his Alliance cronies. That's right, you win. Apparently, the people want originality instead of my trademark 'Link and Indeed'. Well, that's just fine with me. I'm going to take my law degree and my piles of money and make a run for the presidency.

Oh, yes. I will be president. I made a deal with his greatness, Satan. My soul for control over the country. Heh. Once it is mine, I will make it impossible for you to do anything on the internet. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts, as it will only last for so long.

Indeed.
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
-Yoda



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.