Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, September 16, 2005

About Glenn

(A Filthy Lie)

Glenn Reynolds finally has updated his 'About Me' page on Instapundit. The revision has not yet hit the site but I got an advance copy (with edits). It seems fairly similar but a few key changes were made.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, a surprisingly large number of people have written to say that (1) I shouldn’t put up a photo; and (2) I should shave my head so I look like a real human being.
Hope you like this one better. It's an outtake from a puppy blending convention photo session a couple of years back.
WHO IS GLENN REYNOLDS? Who cares? I'm a dirty law guru at the University of Tennessee Redneckville. I write various law review articles, opeds (what’s a hyphen?), and other boring crap you don’t care about. My most recent book is The Fine Art of Blending Puppy: Recipes and Anecdotes, (The Blender Press, 1999) coauthored with Kofi Annan. For something completely different, see How to Abuse Hobos, from the April, 2004 Satanic Cult Daily. (Sorry, but most hobo killing articles aren't on the Web. It’s illegal you know.)
I'm interested in everything, but my chief interest is in the intersection between advanced technologies and individual liberty myself. The vast majority of my writing touches on this in one way or another.
I'm also very interested in music myself. I produce, write for, or perform with a number of bands (but not "Pachyderm Party" -- that's a different Glenn Reynolds. He’s far more interesting.), including Mobius Dick, The Nebraska Guitar Militia, and the Defenders of the Faith. We play mostly for deaf audiences. I own a small microbial record company (it's not organized as a nonprofit, but it might as well be. God, I'm funny!) with my brother and another guy the world zionist conspiracy, called BlenderPuppy Records. Some of my favorite acts are Cecilia Noel and the Wild Clams, BT, The Supreme Beings of Leisure, and, of course, Creedence Clearwater Revival. If you recognize these bands, you too are insanely dull. (Except for CCR. They are okay.) Indeed.



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.