Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Not in the Mood

Sorry. Don't feel much like posting tonight. I'll just put in a quick congratulations to all of the hard-working sailors that rescued the Russians. It's good to see nations working together in a crisis. I heard that France was planning to send a ship out as well but they encountered a sand bar and promptly surrendered to it.

One other note to the loud-mouthed liberal mommy: Do you think your boy would be proud of what you are doing? You dishonor his memory by protesting that which he gave his life for. You make it meaningless. You may as well pee on his grave. If I had died during my time in Iraq, it would have been because I was doing what I thought was right. I'm sure this soldier felt the same. Why do you defile the honor that is rightfully his?



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.