Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Friday, July 29, 2005

I Hope He Sent it.

From the Baltimore Sun: Steven Johnson presents a letter to Hellary on the evil effects of videogames. An excerpt:
Your current concern is over sex scenes in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Yet there's not much to investigate, is there? It should get rated appropriately, and that's that. But there's more to your proposed study: You want to examine how video games shape children's values and cognitive development.
I have a fourteen year old stepson who asked if he could have Grand Theft Auto. As a concerned parent, I noted the rating of 'M' on the package. Since this means that the game is unsuitable for childen under 17, I did not get him the game. Simple, right? Can you left wing loonies get it through your heads that parents should be able to take care of this?

Can I please raise my kids the way I think is right? Get off my back! I can't spank them. I can't ground them. I can't even yell at them anymore without some feminazi moonbat wondering why. I don't need some big wig beaurocrat telling me what is good for my kids. Get a life, Clinton, and for God sakes, leave the American people alone!



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.