Image courtesy of Cooltext.com

This is the old site. Click the title to go to the new Shoot a Liberal.

*Disclaimer: Don't actually shoot liberals... Impaling is much more satisfying. But then again, there's always walking the plank...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And Our Space Program is Back!

Good job to all of the people at NASA. This is a great day as the shuttle returns to space with 7 brave astronauts on board. I wish them all the best and may your journey be without incident. I just wish I could have been there to see it first hand. Back when I was stationed in Orlando with the Navy, I saw a few launches and there is nothing quite as awe inspiring as seeing that beautiful ship pierce the atmosphere. God bless the astronauts and all of the hard-working folks at NASA. Woohoo!



Day By Day© by Chris Muir.